Sue Fleckenstein, Faith Lee, Melody Wigdahl, Carmen Chan…. These and many more talented people will be featured in blog posts. They have been my guides and support.
There are so many parts to running an online printables business:
- your website
- your email program and autoresponders
- your skills when using PowerPoint and Canva
- your ability to make mockups of your products for sale
- where to store your products and how to back them up
The list goes on and on. And fortunately for us, there are brilliant resources out there to help you navigate these moving parts and make them work for your business.
On the front end, I’m:
- A mother (both natural and step)
- A grandma (2nd one on the way!)
- and a Craftrepreneur (my word for a person who organizes and operates a business or businesses, taking on greater than normal financial risks in order to do so—because it’s fun and a way to keep learning.)